WHERE are they getting this stuff !!
A delicious fuck-ton of fabric references. (Not anatomy, I know, but someone somewhere will appreciate it.)
Translation of a work by [洗面きぬ子]
It had to be improvised a bit in a couple of places because the literal translations didn’t work out very well in some cases, so please forgive a little deviation!
if you think this escalated quickly you should have seen my face after i refreshed and saw the amount reblogs this got
the pokemon fandom goes hard
go hard or go home
The Year 2075 Humanity has been pushed back to the brink of extinction but on a small series of islands scientist discover a way to capture the Pokemon and further study their rapid evolution soon humans learn much of these creatures and develop ways to identify them, and through these actions the creatures and humanity learn to coexist, soon children are even training their Pokémon and a new sport comes from this. Pokémon battling. Welcome to the world of Pokémon.
makin a full 180
This should be a movie.
So let me tell you about the shittiest parent on the motherfucking planet.
I work at a grocery store and this man comes in with his 11 year old son. He buys a pack a cigarettes and a two cases of beer. The son was holding a two dollar drawing pad and placed it on the belt and I guess the dad didn’t notice it at first but when I was about to scan the pad he asked where’d it have come from and turned towards the kid and asked “Did you put that shit up there?”. He told me to put it back and then told his 11 year old child that he “ain’t paying for that gay ass notebook.”. So I looked at the kid, who was close to tears and saying how he ran out of paper at home and my heart broke. So I gave the pad to him, for free, and told the dad I would take care of it. I gave the kid some tokens for a game outside and said I would look forward to buying some of his drawings and paintings when he’s all famous. He kids face was so priceless and I thought everything was good. But then, about 10 ten minutes after giving the kid his notebook, I walked outside and saw this. The drawing pad all ripped up and tossed on the pavement. I could only imagine what happened in the parking lot, but I know that that poor kid heart is fucking ripped apart, just like this pad.
I’m fucking horrified that there are parents like this, who, just because it’s not masculine or gender specificthey won’t let their children follow their true passions or explore interests that lead to their happiness. Even more so, I’m horrified that parents don’t care about the fine arts anymore because it doesn’t have job security. Since when did it ever matter to a child if their passion makes them money or not? Parenting is about supporting whatever makes your child happy. Have some fucking consideration for your child’s wants not your homophobic and anti-art ideals.
Everybody needs to see this
it’s back, and i will not NOT reblog it v.v ever
Here is my Giveaway!!!
I recently hit over a thousand followers so I thought why not reward them and thank 3 lucky people who will win some prizes. I was paid recently and would love to spoil some cosplayers on this site! I will keep it quick and short for the prizes and rules.
- One whole cosplay from any Fandom!!! Literally any fandom.
- 2 Wigs of your choice
- 1 set of 3D Gear boxes. (I make 3D Gear sets for a living right now, so you will get what is in the picture above)
- 2 Wigs
- Survey Corps Cloak
- Any prop that is under $50 (you may commission me for a prop, I will make it for you.)
- Survey Corps Hoodie (or any hoodie)
- Erens Key Basement
1. You must be following me! (It is for my followers,I will check)
2. You must Reblog/Like to enter.
3. You can Reblog up to 5 times.
4. Must be comfortable enough to give me your shipping address I need to send you the items someway!
5. Keep your asks box open.
6. Do not be a giveaway blog ( I will check!)
7. I will ship anywhere as long as I can do it.
8. I will choose a random generator to pick the winners! Everyone will have a fair chance!
My Giveaway will end April 10th, 2014! If you have any questions my askbox is always open! Good luck!!!
HOW ARE KANGAROOS SO FUCKING BUFF THIS IS LEGIT SCARING ME
i thought this was photoshopped so i googled it
i feel like ive just googled the furry equivalent of those fireman pinup calendars
Allow me to introduce you to the Red-eyed Crocodile Skink.
Since these guys were recently discovered (mid to late nineties), there isn’t a whole lot that is known about them, but I’ll share a few facts with you here.
- These guys can grow up to ten inches in length, though the average is more like seven.
- They’re pretty shy and choose to play dead as their defense mechanism.
- Other than geckos, these guys are one of the only lizards that vocalize. Their sound is described as a barking noise when they’re in distress
- Average lifespan is listed at around 6 years
resistance was futile
Update: YOU CAN HAVE ONE AS A PET.